To use QWeather’s development services, you need a QWeather account. This document will introduce how to register, log in, retrieve your password and manage your account.
To register a QWeather account is very easy, please visit QWeather ID Center.
You will need to provide a valid email address and cell phone number to complete the registration. When you set your password, for account security, please do not choose a simple password or a password that is the same as your other accounts, we recommend using a password that is at least 18 lengths and contains letters, numbers and special symbols.
If you are connected to a social media account (we support WeChat/Apple ID/Google), you can log in with these social media accounts. Or use the registered email/phone number + password to login.
If you forget your password, please reset your password at QWeather ID Center
Lost registration information and password
If your registered email or cell phone is no longer available, or if you have forgotten your registered email or cell phone, please submit your application as follows.
- Download Application for Reset Account
- Print it and fill it out as required
- Send copy of Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will complete the review within 5-10 days, if your application is approved, a new password will be sent to your registered email or cell phone
Tip: Due to to security reasons, we cannot guarantee that your application will be approved, no matter whether you have submitted enough information or not, and we will not inform you if your application fails to be approved.
Edit contact information
You can edit your email and phone number at Console-Settings-Account.
You will not be charged any fees when you stop accessing our weather service, so you can keep your account and get started quickly when you need to use it again.
If you want to delete your account permanently, please read the following carefully:
- Delete action cannot be undone
- Delete action will permanently delete all the information in the account, including the projects you created, KEY, orders, statistics, QWeather APP sync information, etc.
- You can no longer use this account for other QWeather services, such as QWeather APP,
- Even if you re-register your account with the same information, the deleted information will not be available again.
We may not immediately respond to your account deletion request if:
- There are outstanding billing in the account
- There is an unused balance in your account
- You are a organization developer
- There are still requests for the account within 30 days
- Account has been suspended
To delete your account, please go to QWeather ID Center-Account Settings and click the “Delete Account” button at the bottom.