For users in China, our price include VAT and you can apply for a VAT invoice when your bill is paid. We support to issue VAT e-invoice and VAT special invoice.
Note: Please read this document carefully to understand how we issue VAT invoices to you and send this document to your finance professional for review if necessary.
- Go to Console - Finance - Vat invoice and click “Edit” button on the Invoice Information card to add invoice information.
- Click the “Apply” button on the Invoiceable Amount card
- Select the bills you need to invoice, you can choose one bill or multiple bills to combine to invoice, click “Next” button
- Select invoice type, check the invoice information, fill in the contact information, and finally click the “Submit” button
Hint: Please make sure to confirm your company information with your finance officer, copy and paste is recommended to avoid typing errors.
Hint: VAT special invoice are only available for organization developers.
Invoice for balance
For balance amount, you must spend it before you can invoice it.
For example: if you add ¥1,000 to your balance on March 20, and the bill amount is ¥400 after the bill is generated on April 1, you can apply for a ¥400 invoice at that time.
According to the policy of tax administration, we will adjust the tax rate, which ranges from 0-3%, please refer to the actual invoice.
VAT e-invoice is PDF and OFD formats, see example.
Hint: According to the State Taxation Administration Announcement No. 1 of 2020 关于增值税发票综合服务平台等事项的公告, the VAT e-invoice use e-signature instead of special invoice stamp.
VAT special invoice is a paper invoice, see example.
Hint: VAT special invoice is issued by Beijing Electronic Taxation Bureau of State Taxation Administration, due to the rules of the invoicing system, the payee, reviewer and invoicer in the invoice are system generated and cannot be changed. If you have any questions about this, please call 010-62212366 to clarify.
Delivery and Download
VAT e-invoice will be sent to your email within 10 business days after your application. You can also download it at Console - Finance - Vat invoice.
VAT special invoice will be issued and express delivered to your address around the 20th of each month (postponed in case of holidays). If you miss this date, the invoicing time will be delayed to the 20th of the next month, please be patient.
Note: If the amount of VAT special invoice is less than CNY 1000, you need to pay the shipping fee.
Before the invoice is issued, you can cancel the invoice application at any time in order to modify the information. If there is an error or need to modify the invoice after it is issued, please submit a ticket for modification:
- For VAT e-invoice, you can apply to modify the invoice for any reason without additional cost, but the modification is limited to 3 times per year.
- For VAT special invoice, if the invoice need to be modified due to the reasons of the applicant, each modification needs to bear the full cost of mailing the invoices. The modification is limited to 3 times per year.
Hint: Please submit the application for modification within 12 months after the invoice is issued.
- Invoices cannot be issued in the following cases
- Outstanding bills, please complete the payment first
- Account suspension
- Billing date is more than 12 months old
- VAT special invoices can only be applied by Organization Developers.