There are three types of users in QWeather.
- Registered Users
- Individual Developer
- Enterprise Developer
By choosing different user types, you can get the corresponding user benefits.
|Function||Registered User||Individual Developer||Enterprise Developer|
|Number of KEYs||3/application||10/application||10/application|
|API calls||1000 calls per day||16700 calls per day||16700 calls per day|
|SDK calls||1000 calls per day||unlimited||unlimited|
|Invoices||VAT e-Invoices||VAT e-Invoices||VAT Special Invoices
See comparison with Pro and Dev Application.
Login to the Console and click the “Upgrade” button next to the account type
Individual developers: upload the front and back of your ID card and fill in your basic information
Enterprise developers: upload your business license photo and fill in the basic information of your enterprise
After we receive your application, we will complete the audit within 48 hours at most, whether the audit is approved or not, you will receive an email notification, during which you can call the data as a registered user.
Go to reset password page and you can reset your password with your registered email or cell phone number.
If you can no longer use your original registered email or cell phone, or have forgotten your original registered email or cell phone, please submit your application as follows
- Download the Request for Reset Account
- Print and fill in as required.
- If you are an individual developer user, you must paste the same copy of ID card you registered as a developer in the application letter.
- If you are an enterprise developer user, you must fill in the Unified Social Credit Code that you submitted when you registered the enterprise developer, and the application must be stamped with the official seal.
- Scan the application and send it to email@example.com
- The review period is 3-5 days, our customer service staff may contact you by phone, and the new password is sent to your original registered email or cell phone.
For whatever reason, you can delete your account, and while we are sad to do so.
It is very simple but serious to delete your account, please make sure to read the following in detail before you delete.
- The operation to delete your account is not reversible.
- All information in your account, including but not limited to: API KEY, widget code, registration information, invoice information, contract information, consumption records, orders, tickets, will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.
- All Applications and Widget Applications in your account will be immediately unavailable and unrecoverable.
- Any services in your account that are within the expiration date will be immediately discontinued and unrecoverable.
- Any balance in your account will be immediately cleared and unrecoverable.
- After the account is deleted, the original cell phone number and email address can still be re-registered, but even after registering with the original registration information, you will not be able to create the exact same KEY as before.
Due to some security reasons, we cannot help you to delete your account under the following circumstances:
- The account is in arrears or locked status.
- Enterprise developers need to contact our customer service to handle the account delete process.
When you finally finished deleting your account, hope to come back one day :)
For more help, please submit a ticket in Console or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org